A Security Operations Center (SOC) is a closed environment where cybersecurity experts work around the clock to monitor, detect and respond to cyber threats. Behind the closed doors of the SOC, cybersecurity experts work to keep organizations safe from the ever-emerging cyber threats and use advanced tools and techniques to protect organizations from breaches.
Our star guest is Markus Alkio (Senior Vice President, SOC and Managed Cybersecurity Services at NetNordic). In this episode of CyberTalk 60 Minutes, he will talk about:
- Do all large and medium-sized organizations need a SOC service to meet the ever-increasing threat landscape?
- SOC services vary greatly in ability and capacity, what should I as a customer ask for?
- How well can a SOC service monitor critical data that resides both on-premise and in the cloud?
- SOC delivery in partnership with the customer, why is it important?
NetNordic’s Sales and Marketing Director, Rikke Secher-Kaspersen is also joining the webinar to discuss:
- How has the threat landscape evolved in the last 10 years?
- How does NetNordic SOC differentiate from other solutions in the market?
- NIS2 compliance and SOC.
- What is the impact of AI in Cyber Security?
Attend CyberTalk 60 Minutes and you will get an insight into how our SOC team works in an integrated way with our customers for the best results.
#1 Boss of the SOC
Our Nordic SOC team has won the title “No.1 Boss of the SOC”.
This is a competition organized by Splunk with a total of 354 teams in EMEA testing their abilities to detect and act on cyber security threats in a simulated SOC environment.
This is really proof that NetNordic SOC has the right abilities, knowledge, working methods and mindset to deliver the best possible security work to our customers.