In today’s digital landscape, data is a critical asset for businesses. Druva offers a suite of solutions that address various aspects of data protection, ensuring that your organization’s information is secure, accessible, and resilient. Learn first-hand from the experts how it works, how complex is it to deploy and what value can bring to your company.
Nick Turner, VP International Markets at Druva, is joining to discuss:
- How has the backup industry evolved over the years?
- What is the concept of Druva, and what sets it apart from competitors in the industry?
- What are the benefits of being a subscription-based service?
- Insights into the architecture of the platform.
Kristian Balle, Account executive, EMEA North at Druva, will share his thoughts on:
- Disaster recovery
- Infrastructure in the Nordic countries
- Druva’s integration with legacy solutions/workloads
- Impact of NIS2 on Data Protection
We will also gain useful insights from Thomas Dinsen, Sr. Account executive, Nordics at Druva:
- What is the process for initiating and setting up Druva?
- What are the primary functionalities and features offered by Druva?
- Where and how are the backups stored?
- What is an immutable backup?
Jakob Will Thomsen, Senior Cloud Partner Manager at VMware will be sharing his knowledge on:
- VMware new developments
- Cloud-smart strategy
- Tanzu platform
- Sovereign Cloud